Shelley aka @momma_oz on twitter and bloggess behind Slightly Off Kilter (slightly-off-kilter.com I don’t know how to make a link, but I’ll learn someday!) gave me an award!
I’m BEYOND honored to have been given this award! Thank you, Shelley! This is quite the ego boost!
This award comes with responsibilites.
Seven things about me.
1. I’m the oldest of four daughters. Melissa is 21, Abbey is 18 and Hannah is 15. People used to think I was Hannah’s mom when we would go on ‘Sister Dates’ and this was before Teen Mom! I’m also the youngest of my brothers and sisters-in-law. In the married family our ages are 30, 29, 28, 27, 26 and 25. Raaaaaaaaaandom!
2. I’m new to blogging and twitter, but I’m a self diagnosed facebook addict. You can find me as LoCiaravino on twitter and Laura Ciararavino on facebook.
3. I have gained a whopping 70 pounds since graduating from high school in 2004. Ouch! Holy unicorn turds… I can’t quite believe I just posted that on the internet.
4. Sarcasm is my first language and English is my second. That being said, I wish sarcasm was easier to recognize over the internet. I’ve gotten myself into more than a few scrapes with unrealized sarcasm.
5. I’ve grown just over three feet MY ENTIRE LIFE. I was 23.5 inches long when I was born. Twenty-five years later I stand at 5 feet 3 inches tall.
6. I am HIGHLY accident prone. If I don’t have an x-ray every 6 months it’s a miracle. My senior year of high school broke my finger so badly, swinging on a rope, I had to have plastic surgery on my hand. I had two pins in my middle finger for 6 weeks. Raising my hand at the Christian school I went to made teachers take a second look. Driving was also an adventure!
7. I sound like various farm animals when I laugh. I snort loudly and often. I also make another sound my husband ‘affectionately’ calls The Goose. I really do sound like a flock of Canadian Geese. Hubster loves it and tries to make me do it ALL. THE. TIME. I hate it. It’s loud and embarrassing, but I can’t do anything to stop it. I’ve tried.
1. Rachel (@rachhabs) of outofthecrayonbox.wordpress.com
2. Amanda (@ihaveothaveyou) of sweetlycaptivated.blogspot.com
3. Alexandra (@youngfabmama) of mommyglow.blogspot.com
4. Megan (NcCarterFamily) of carterzoochronicles.blogspot.com
5. Robert (@LifeOfaNewDad) of lifeofanewdad.blogspot.com
6. Shelly (@twinpossible) of wefollow.com/twinpossible
7. Patricia (@pawf1067) of 40fatandfrustrated.com
8. Rachel (@Rachel_L) followinginmyshoes.com
9. Violence UnSilenced (@ViolenceUnSilenced) of violenceunsilenced.com
10. Pamela (@lotsOspermies) of spermiestyle.com
I’m new to the blogging world, so these aren’t new blogs, just new to me. All are awesome blogs. I would definitely recommend checking them out!